Powerful App Offers Access to Tigerpaw on Any Phone, Anywhere
Tigerpaw Software Inc., announced today the launch of their new product, Tigerpaw Mobile. Built as a hybrid application utilizing local application and HTML 5 technologies, Tigerpaw Mobile enables users to log time and expenses, update tasks, document work completed, create and revise service tickets and obtain signatures – all from their mobile phones.
“We are excited to launch Tigerpaw Mobile at our National Conference, where users will be able to see firsthand the efficiencies that technicians can experience in the field,” said Doug Sikora, Director of Software Development for Tigerpaw. “Being able to leverage the power of Tigerpaw from their mobile devices will take the user experience to a whole new level, and create new opportunities for clients to improve their processes and increase productivity.”
Highlights of Tigerpaw Mobile include:
- Process Driven: With a focus on productive field service management, Tigerpaw Mobile provides users with a daily agenda that helps them plan their day and finish jobs more efficiently. It also offers them the ability to begin travel, end travel/begin work and update work completed.
- Multiple Platform Support: Tigerpaw Mobile supports multiple platforms including Apple, Android and Blackberry devices users can work with their preferred device to complete their work no matter where they are.
- Occasionally Connected: Interrupted cell service no longer means work interruptions for field technicians. All work completed while offline automatically syncs as soon as a technician regains connectivity.
- GPS integration: Tapping a customer’s address in Tigerpaw Mobile brings up the devices navigation application, ensuring the tech can find the customer and arrive on time.
- Camera Support: Tigerpaw Mobile allows users to take photos and attach them to service tickets.
- Signature Capture: Clients can use their fingers to sign service orders – allowing users to avoid conflicts and get paid more quickly.
- Dispatch Board Integration: As a tech travels to a site, works a ticket, and closes out a job, his status information is automatically updated and displayed in Tigerpaw’s Dispatch Board in the corporate offices.
About Tigerpaw Software, Inc.
For more than 25 years, Tigerpaw has designed industry leading, CRM and service management to help people manage technology businesses more efficiently. Tigerpaw software is a comprehensive tool for helping IT, telephony, security, Audio/Video, and POS businesses increase growth and make informed business decisions. More than 35,000 smart technology providers have substantially grown their business with Tigerpaw. The award-winning solution enables businesses to manage, automate and integrate business functions including service, accounting, CRM, inventory, sales, marketing, purchasing, and workflow within one easy-to-use system.
For more information about Tigerpaw Mobile, contact Tigerpaw at 800.704.9009.